naruto storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sparing friends

2 posters

Go down

sparing friends Empty sparing friends

Post  travishogsed Sun May 09, 2010 6:16 pm

Kaza walked into the sparing grounds waiting on his friend to show up he was normally late so he went ahead and started to eat the rice ball that he brought with him. normally he wouldn't hang out let alone spar with people like him, but he was they only person that still treated him like some body. Kaza takes his hand and wipes away the sweat from his brow it was a hot day in the leaf and the shade from the tree he was leaning against wasn't helping much at all. he finishes his rice ball and continues to wait thinking to himself. what could he be do in to always be late he was the one that wanted me to train with him.

travishogsed
Admin

https://narutostorm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

sparing friends Empty Re: sparing friends

Post  rave Sun May 09, 2010 6:23 pm

kashin coughed being purposely sarcastic and looks down from the tree at kaza and says "your lazy you are suppose to be training wow i thought i was bad "

rave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  travishogsed Sun May 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Kaza stands up and walks about 10 feet from the tree and turns. as he turns the wind catches his coat and blows it behind him with the three buttons at the bottom still trying to hold it in place. "you can say what you want but I've bean waiting on you for 15 min" Kaza says in a low emotionless voice. he reaches down to his thigh and grabs a kunai "shell we start now" he adds.

travishogsed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rave Sun May 09, 2010 6:35 pm

"sure" as he makes a hand sigin behind his back for a substitution and grabs his kunai from his side and jumps downfrom the tree and "please by all means let get started as" he threw the kunai at kaza aiming for his head.

rave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  travishogsed Sun May 09, 2010 6:38 pm

kaza quickly throws his kunai and hits kashin's dead on, they both fall to the ground. then kaza quickly makes some hand signs and uses his fire ball jutsu aiming for kashin.

Name: Fireball
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Katon
Description: Katon • Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. This jutsu allows Jiraiya to emit a jet of fire from his mouth. While not stated, this is probably the same or a similar jutsu to the one Jiraiya uses in conjunction with Gamebunta to do Gamayu Endan.

travishogsed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rave Sun May 09, 2010 6:45 pm

as the fireball hits kashin and the smoke cleared all u seen that was left was a charred log and suddenly he hears kashins voice above him and he sayed "my turn "catch this"
Name: Kyuu no Jutsu
Element: Raiton
Description: A jutsu on which the user creates a chakra made sphere of lightning energy in his hands, and throws it to the opponent, giving him a strong electric jolt. This lightning ball will be heavy and thrown in a lateral direction.

rave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  travishogsed Sun May 09, 2010 6:52 pm

kaza looks up as he hears kashins voice coming from above him. he locks eyes with kashin and uses his Demonic Form jutsu while jumping back to avoid the attack. now his face looks like a demon’s face, with two large curling horns, numerous fangs, and dark black eyes. "nice move kashin but it wasn't good enough as u can tell I'm something else" kaza says trying to play his genjutsu even farther.

Name: Demonic Form
Type: Genjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: A Genjutsu technique that is used via eye contact with a target. Once contact is made, the opponent thinks that the user has a demon’s face, with two large curling horns, numerous fangs, and dark black eyes. This jutsu continues further, the target sees the user’s flesh begin to peel away and reveal demon flesh underneath it. This occurs over a course of five posts as the user appears more and more demonic until they look like a full demon. Ninja who are not used to demons or the undead are paralyzed with fear for 1 post upon this jutsu’s use.

travishogsed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rave Sun May 09, 2010 6:58 pm

kashin jumps back ans say wow you ugly as he say release but that wont help u as he grabs his head band an pulled it up now i can see clearly so that wont work again.

Name: Genjutsu Kai
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

rave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  travishogsed Sun May 09, 2010 7:04 pm

"yes thats right lets see how far you have advanced that sharingan of yours shall we" kaza says while standing back up straight he lefts his right arm and points his index finger out at kashin. then a flock of crows come out of kazas coat and flys at kashin.

Name: Dusk Crow Genjutsu
Type: genjutsu
Description:This unknown genjutsu can trap a victim in an illusion with no eye contact, similar to Ephemeral. The genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the user's mercy.

travishogsed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rave Sun May 09, 2010 7:11 pm

kashin copy'skazas exact movements and preforms the same jutsu ans sends it at kaza as he quickly drewhis sword ands slashed at kazas throat

rave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  travishogsed Sun May 09, 2010 7:17 pm

as kashin got closer to kaza he fired a blast of fire from his mouth. he then jumps back and releases himself from his genjutsu. "not bad you have came along way since you first got that eye" kaza says while standing back up and whipping the dust away from his coat.

Name:Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Type: ninjutsu
Element: fire
Description:Kaza releases a small short ranged stream of flame at the opponent, causing them to collapse. This move requires no hand seals.

travishogsed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rave Sun May 09, 2010 7:23 pm

"don't underestimate me" kaza hears kashin says in his ear right behind him as kasin says it he throw a kick at kazas ribs

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination.

rave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  travishogsed Sun May 09, 2010 7:26 pm

hearing kashin word behind him kaza showed some sign of surprise as he feels the kick hit his ribs and he hits the ground and slides. kaza starts to get up from the ground taking his coat off. showing that he is going to get serious now.

travishogsed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rave Sun May 09, 2010 7:35 pm

oh iam sorry did that hurt well lets try this again shall we as he pulled he head band back over his eye and drew his sword this time i will hold back just alittle though so i wont hurt you again with a smile on his fasc he grabed te small chain at the end of his sword and said no lets have some fun as he threw is sword at kaza and the chain extended as the sword flew towards kaza kashin says here take one of your tricks back fireball jutsu

Name: Fireball
Description: Katon • Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. This jutsu allows Jiraiya to emit a jet of fire from his mouth. While not stated, this is probably the same or a similar jutsu to the one Jiraiya uses in conjunction with Gamebunta to do Gamayu Endan.

rave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  travishogsed Sun May 09, 2010 7:40 pm

kaza gets up and pulls a kunai out and blocks his sword coming at him. he then rolls down the chain before it falls and jumps over the fire ball using his crow clone jutsu in the air. he lands behind kashin and throws his kunai at the back of his head. while his clone lands to the side of kashin and uses the great fire ball jutsu.

Name:Crow Clone Technique
Type: ninjutsu
Description:A technique that produces a clone by projecting one's own chakra towards dozens of "crows". Because it uses crows as a medium, it requires less chakra than the normal Shadow Clone Technique, while still being able to perform techniques. The dozens of crows come together to form the body of a clone. When the chakra projected by the user is severed, the crows disperse, though the user is still able to continue to speak through it.

Name: Great Fireball Technique
Description: Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

travishogsed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rave Sun May 09, 2010 7:50 pm

as he seen his sword hit tree he retracted the chain quickly and got out of the way of the inferno but the kunai struck his arm and cut him slightly "wow your trying to kill me he s aren't sayd you in a harsh tone you need to calm down that wasnt fun it was too close for comfort hear just take a dam rice ball and rest i am at my limit for right now iam just tired of haveing to deal with the stress so lets eat and chill man it just training dang.u take thing to seriously".

rave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  travishogsed Sun May 09, 2010 7:54 pm

"ok well eat but you need to learn that the best combat training comes from actual combat. and just so u know my clone was ready to jump infront of the fire ball incase you still couldn't fight on my level. which is strange seeing how you are almost twice my age" kaza says in an emotional voice. while trying to make it look like that attack didn't suck up most of his chakra.

travishogsed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum